Val di Fiemme Winter Tourist Card
Fancy a holiday in the snow? With the Val di Fiemme Winter Tourist Card your holiday will be easier and full of things to do with friends or family.
As with the Guest Card Val di Fiemme in its summer version, when staying at our Bellamonte Wellness & Spa Hotel and in exchange for a charge of €2 per person per night, you will receive the Val di Fiemme Winter Tourist Card. Our residence card gives you free public transport, access to cultural attractions and a full weekly schedule of free activities!
Val di Fiemme Winter Tourist Card
Remember that the card is valid until 30 April 2018, the contribution of €2 per person per night is only valid for stays of up to 10 nights and the card is not intended for children under 14 years of age.
Here is the list of services included in the Val di Fiemme Winter Tourist Card:
- Free ski bus
- Mobility throughout the Trentino province with Trentino Trasporti buses, trains and shuttles in Val di Fiemme and on-call services
- Rich weekly programme of activities (keep reading to find out more about the activities)
- Access to the Cross Country Stadium in Lago di Tesero and the Marcialonga track
- Free admission to museums and castles in Trentino
- 1 free entrance to the Magnifica Comunità Palace and the Geological Museum of the Dolomites
In addition to the completely free services, discounts and reductions are also reserved for holders of the Guest Card, as follows:
- 50% discount on transfer to reach the area for cross country skiing and snowshoes at Passo Lavazè
- 1 euro discount on the entrance to the Cross Country Centre at Passo Lavazè
- 20% discount on entry with assistance to Ski-Kindergarten (Cermis and Pampeago)
- 1 euro discount on daily entry to the indoor and outdoor play areas (with parental supervision) of Kindergarten Bip Club in Pampeago
- 1 euro discount on admission (daily or half-day) on the Greta & Gummer playground at Passo Lavazè
- 20% discount on evening walk with snowshoes, accompanied by an alpine guide and dinner in a lodge
There are many activities for children: playgrounds, museums and activities which will make their holiday in Val di Fiemme unforgettable!
Weekly Programme for Val di Fiemme Winter Tourist Card
As mentioned, in addition to free public transport, ski buses and all the discounts, your Val di Fiemme Winter Tourist Card includes a full programme of activities for the whole family. This program is valid until 16 April 2017.
- Sunday – Nature excursion “From Transparent Bridge to Suspension Bridge” in Paneveggio
- Monday – Snowshoes “Bewitched by the Dolomites” + Guided tour “The Secret of Stradivari – the Resonant Spruce”
- Tuesday – Guided tour “Art and Geology in the Dolomites” + Skiing lesson “Your First Time… On Narrow Skis” + Skiing trip “Explore the Most Beautiful Slopes”
- Wednesday- Snowshoes “Your Footsteps on White Silence” + Guided tour “Art of Varena and Daiano”
- Thursday- Nature excursion “Follow a Trail, Discover a Life” + Guided tour “Enjoy Your Visit…With Cheese!” + Skiing trip “Explore the Most Beautiful Slopes” + Guided tour “Welcome to the Biohouse of Fiemme 3000”
- Friday- guided tour “Enjoy Your Visit…With Cheese!” + Guided tour “A Morning Sweet As Honey” + Tour and tasting “Down to the Cellar” + Walk and guided tour “Once Upon a Time in Begna House”
- Saturday- Snowshoes “Bewitched by the Dolomites” + Skiing trip “Explore the Most Beautiful Slopes”
Are you convinced? We look forward to seeing you in Val di Fiemme – ValleViva, for your winter holiday in the snow! Take a look at our offers and book online.